"Dan katakanlah, 'Bekerjalah kamu, maka Allah akan melihat pekerjaanmu, begitu juga RasulNya dan orang-orang mukmin, dan kamu akan dikembalikan kepada (Allah) Yang Mengetahui yang ghaib dan yang nyata, lalu diberitakanNya kepada kamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan.'"
[at-Taubah, 9:105]

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Notification.

Off to PPUM today, damn-it. I will be rarely online, updating my blog and go back home. So sorry for those who's always read my entries. Arigatou gozaimass, eventhough i am not so called famous blogger :p but i am enjoying with it :) If i got the chances to online then i might be update the blog if i got story to write. Tomorrow is the day that i will be going to start my clinical posting which is almost 14 weeks. Arghhhh! Everdays have to wake up earlier to go to the ward it depends on my scheduling. In ward also got a lots of assignments to do, dealing with human being life's, conference and sort of it. I hope that i can give fully of my heart to the jobs. It 7 credits !!!!!! Sungguh banyak =.=  So, until then. 21.02.2011-29.05.2011. Neurology, obstestric, pediatric, orthopedic, antenatal, postnatal, labour wards. The wards that i am going to be posted. Gambatte-ne, InshaAllah.



Salam. :) Thank You for Reading and Liking =)

No comments: