"Dan katakanlah, 'Bekerjalah kamu, maka Allah akan melihat pekerjaanmu, begitu juga RasulNya dan orang-orang mukmin, dan kamu akan dikembalikan kepada (Allah) Yang Mengetahui yang ghaib dan yang nyata, lalu diberitakanNya kepada kamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan.'"
[at-Taubah, 9:105]

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can Even Online With No Berokband.

Hye hye not even a week, i has been updating my blog. *rarely updating geez* no no, i just wanna to share something. No need to used berokband, coz i already given back the berokband to my otoosan. I thought maybe i can focusing more on my studies with no berokband with me. Then today, i've heard something news that can make me smile like a ? which is 'weh, boleh online kot kat bilik tv' 'biar betul'. But have to walk a bit too reach to the bilik tv. And now with no berokband with me, i can still online its streamyx zone, HAHA. Study!

Just only 2 days posted to the neurology ward, its already buzy =.= seems like quite long i has been posted to the ward, HAHA . OMGee, all the staff nurses was so cool :) teaching me this, teaching me that.
And the tutor ward incharge has made me felt more interesting in this course, I GUESS :p. It's because of explanation and her style. Ok until then. I have to study after this, coz i got exam on this coming monday.
May Allah blessed, Ameen.

p/s : can't wait for the MZ live in concert on this saturday,ngee. Sape pergi? :)

Salam. :) Thank You for Reading and Liking =)

No comments: