"Dan katakanlah, 'Bekerjalah kamu, maka Allah akan melihat pekerjaanmu, begitu juga RasulNya dan orang-orang mukmin, dan kamu akan dikembalikan kepada (Allah) Yang Mengetahui yang ghaib dan yang nyata, lalu diberitakanNya kepada kamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan.'"
[at-Taubah, 9:105]

Monday, April 18, 2011

Awaiting.

Hellooo guys !
Usually I used too online by using the internet service from my friend satu jam seringgit My level of boredness have been reached at the critical level ! oh Allah, do help me Everyday I have to woke up early in the morning 0530 weh when I am in morning shift -,- and go to the ward with the sleepy face but my sleeppiness have been washed out by those kids and those babies in the ward. Playing with them, like I am the cutiest person in the world ever kau hade main robot-robot :p time umur kau 20 tahun, hade ? tak hade senyap.

Really thankful to the Allah, the Almighty. Because on 1st and 2nd of may is my public holidays ! Just now my mom called, and said that nanti ayah nak pegi mancing on the public holidays, but not comfirm yet Haha, the best activities for my holidays soon, I guess.

The truth is I cant wait for this coming holidays. Oh, time please move faster :p

p/s : k.ieda if you read my entry,just nak cakap nak ole-ole dari ireland, kihkihkih.

Salam. :)

Thank You for Reading and Liking =)

1 comment:

Syaheeda said...

hahahha insyaAllah ade :p