Haishh, apa guna kalau ada ipod's penuh dengan games dan applications yang tak berapa nak beri ummm kat kita. So, kena lah menampakkan gaya yang empunya ipod itu seorang muslim. Get it ? Bagussss.
- Ramadan is the month of al-Quran. Allah says (which means) "The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind..." (Al-Baqarah : 185)
Thank You for Reading and Liking =)
- Ramadan is the month in which sin is being forgiven. "Those who fast due to their belief (iman) and are hoping for rewards from Allah, then their previous sins will be forgiven" (Narrated by al-Bukhari and Muslim)
- Ramadan is the month in which the prayer will be granted and (people are) being freed from the Hell. "Verily in each day of the Ramadan, Allah will liberate some people from Hell, and each moslem has one prayer which surely will be granted" (Narrated by Ibn Majah, al-Bazzar)
- Ramadan is the month in which the devils are chained, the gates of paradise or heaven are opened and the gates of the hell are closed. "There has come to you the month of Ramadan, the month that is full of blessing, Allah has ordered you to fast in that month. In this month, the gates of the hell are closed, besides, the devils and jinns are chained. In the month of Ramadan, there is one night that is better than 1000 months. Whoever is hindered to get the goodness (rewards) of that night, that means she/he has been hindered to get the goodness (plenty of it) (Narrated by Ahmad, al-Nasa'i)
- The rewards of minor pilgrimage (umrah) in Ramadan is equal to the (rewards of) performing hajj (pilgrimage) " The value of (rewards) from performing minor pilgrimage (umrah) in Ramadan is equal to (the rewards) from performing hajj (pilgrimage) (Narrated by al-Bukhari)