"Dan katakanlah, 'Bekerjalah kamu, maka Allah akan melihat pekerjaanmu, begitu juga RasulNya dan orang-orang mukmin, dan kamu akan dikembalikan kepada (Allah) Yang Mengetahui yang ghaib dan yang nyata, lalu diberitakanNya kepada kamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan.'"
[at-Taubah, 9:105]

Monday, March 07, 2011

Dating With My Boss My Hero.

Hye, I'm back for blogging.
The happiness day ever in my life, because earlier in the morning team Dr.M (plastic) as usual did the ward round. Indeed, i'm very scared of her. She is very firm with her jobs. Even patients also scared of her. Yesterday, i did dressing at the bilateral toes of uncle because of hydrolic burn. The uncle is under her team. OMGee.

Then, she did checking the dressing while me standing at the other patient just wanted to give a subcutaneous injection (insulin) but deep inside my heart it was like a OMGee. She did proud of my work and asking who did the dressing, akak was pointing at me 'ok good, do it again' with the helped of my friend, without her We couldn't managed to gave the good or best dressing. It's very awkward for me as well as staff nurse like akak said 'jarang Dr.M nak puji student nurse buat kerja'

Everdays is a BUSY DAY for me. I'm always sleeping after tiring working in the ward. Suddenly, my phone rang 'otoosan' name was appeared on the screen phone. I picked it up with the tone of sleepy, as the conclusion of the conversation, my 'otoosan' offered me to eat outside, without any thinking 'absolutely of course' :p

First of course performed my prayer's as 'otoosan' remined me as earlier then rushing too bathing.
Pizza Hut here we come. During the journey, 'otoosan' like to ask me sort of questions *itu memang sudah menjadi kebiasaan* Because i'm in the neurology ward, then asking me somethings that interconnected to neuro. About stroke, blablablabla no need too write it out. Demo-ne thanks for the explanation :)

My Boss My Hero. Is trying out the new pizza 'ring of fortune' not so new i guess, but for me its new. The cheesy inside the crust, as for me it is like elastic when you're chewing it. Yummy!
 Not finished, so 'tapau'
Today is sunday, day-off for me as well as others. Today is also the last day's of pc fair exhibition that were held at Midvalley Megamall not so far from UM. I bought :

About an hour waiting for the bus to arrived *nak jimat punya pasal* lastly, changed our mind took cab but also waiting for about ? SIGH =.=

p/s : Mak, thanks for the lauk-pauk *udang galah masak lemak and ikan bawal sweet-sour* Praise be to Allah. Tomorrow will be posted at the new ward *orthopedic* Sayonara neuro :p

Salam. :) Thank You for Reading and Liking =)

1 comment:

Sharinginfoz said...

nak makan pizza, tak kesampaian sebab problem ngan order